Garlic Parmesan Cheese Bombs
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (like the ones by Pillsbury – I used their Texas-style biscuits)
- 3 mozzarella cheese sticks, cut into 4 pieces each (so you have 12 total)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a baking sheet. Separate each biscuit. Place one piece of cheese in the center of each biscuit, pinch the sides around the cheese so it is completely encased by the biscuit dough. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes until golden.
- Melt butter. Stir in garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. When biscuits are done baking, brush butter mixture over each biscuit. Serve warm.