- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury Homestyle Butter Tastin’ refrigerated biscuits
- 8 cooked Italian-style meatballs (if using frozen, let thaw completely)
- 1 cup marinara/pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella or Italian blend)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Using your hands or a rolling pin, flatten each biscuit into a 4 inch round.
- Place 1 meatball and 2 tablespoons marinara in center of each dough round. Top with 2 tablespoons of cheese.
- Wrap dough around meatball and cheese, pressing edges to seal. Place seam side down, leaving room for spreading on prepared baking sheet. Continue until all biscuits have been completed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt. Evenly spoon on top of each biscuit.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm!
Recipe Note: for my sauce I used my favorite jarred pasta sauce – Barilla Roasted Garlic. It’s not sweet and has great tomato and garlic flavor.